Venue needed in sheffield city centre

scutrooper

I desperately need a city centre venue for saturday the 12th of january, its my sisters 30th.

This venue must have facilities for me to bring my own DJ, which a lot of venues won't let you do, i was going to book stardust bar but its already booked, i have been offered fountain bar but they won't let me bring a DJ

The theme for the night is the birthday massacre so somewhere with atmosphere where i can fit upto 100 people, open til at least 1pm and somewhere the general public aren't going to come wandering in.

Please reply with contact details for venues.

Thanks!

An in town private venue for a Sat'day till 1am could be tricky - you might need to agree a minimum spend as most places do quite well on the weekends around here.

My first choice for enquiry would be Runaway Girl on Arundel Street. Food and cocktails brilliant and great atmosphere. Marketing Manager is called Donna - phone number is 0114 2706160

Other possible option - Takapuna on West Street (upstairs) - a friend had a 30th there on a Sat at end of September - but it did get opened to public after 10.30. But again with the idea of mimimum spend, might be able to work something out.

Other possibles worth asking: Trippets Wine Bar, Cubanas.

Hope this helps a bit....

Archived