Forget about Affinity - who was at the fashion show at Dempseys?

Carborundum

We went to Dempseys about Midnight-ish, after leaving Affinity - had we missed the fashion show, as cant remember seeing anything ?

there was a bit of police activity outside though, and they were talking to is it 'karina' (might have got her name wrong) who is usually collecting glasses and on the door?

Were the two linked?

We went to Dempseys about Midnight-ish, after leaving Affinity - had we missed the fashion show, as cant remember seeing anything ?

there was a bit of police activity outside though, and they were talking to is it 'karina' (might have got her name wrong) who is usually collecting glasses and on the door?

Were the two linked?

Yeah, I was doing drag at Affinity with my pal Scott Kelly DJ-ing, and only got to Demps after the fashion show ended. Still had a great night.

All I knew about the cops I saw outside was that it was something to do with 'a straight guy'.

I'll be in Vanity Project and then at West St. Live later tonight!

Were the two linked?

Ah Typical Straight guys again fighting to get iinto Dempseys ... Yes the fashion show ran from 9:30 to 10:30 ish it was great, I let soon after ...

Not sure what the police were about - maybe someone commited a fashion crime :-)

Archived