Good places to eat

donniedarko

I went to Sheiks last night and it was delicious! For £25 you can pick 3 starters, 2 mains and 2 drinks! Portions were good sizes and the food was lovely. Definitely be returning! I had the most gorgeous lamb kebab, and the felafel starters were amazing!

:love:

I agree. Sheikhs is fantastic. Always had quality meals there and every time I've taken somewhere there they've loved it. I'm always at a loss as to why the place isn't rammed all the time.:love:

I agree. Sheikhs is fantastic. Always had quality meals there and every time I've taken somewhere there they've loved it. I'm always at a loss as to why the place isn't rammed all the time.:love:

last night it was empty when we got there but a few people came in at odd times, not having booke. the owner (i presume!) was warning everyone to leave by 7.30 as they had a party of 22, so must be busy now and again!

i've been reccommending it to everyone! :)

1 Lounge in town (Glossop Road / West St) Szurko brothers have taken it over recently - both brilliant chefs

2 Marco at Milano and Rafters - for a posh meal

3 Portofino (next to Ponsfords nr Meersbrook) - best pizzas, great service and good value - we're in there twice a week - second home!

4 West 10 for lunch - Jonty is another good chef

5 Wong Ting chinese - good lunch

Archived