Poem: 'Gaia's requiem.'

Kaimani

i have an admiration for poets that boeders on idolatry, and apologise to all and any poets on the forum and beyond for soiling on your art.

This is my attempt at it. Though i know it falls far short of being a 'poem' I hope you get the sentiment. I perfomed it at one Words aloud, but my perfomance leaves a lot to be desired. anyway, here goes.

Gaia's requiem.

Looks like a poem to me and a good one at that! We are, as a species, a bit dense when it comes to thinking about consequences and what actions we should take. Reminders like this are always welcome, although IMHO the conclusion should be

We need…

…a different way of thinking?

But perhaps I'm a hopeless optimist...

Cheers.

Looks like a poem to me and a good one at that! We are, as a species, a bit dense when it comes to thinking about consequences and what actions we should take. Reminders like this are always welcome, although IMHO the conclusion should be

We need…

…a different way of thinking?

But perhaps I'm a hopeless optimist...

Cheers.

i know. the ending is a little-well, a lot-weak. had 'we cant eat money.' but thought too corny. then chose worse!!!!

Archived