The Italian Place, London Road

Sazz1006

Hi. This is the owner of The Italian Place. We are really sorry but our web site is still under constrction.

Our telephone number is 0114 2553872 or 07795577101 or you can email us at theitalianplace@hotmail.co.uk

By the way, got any plans for Mothers Day yet?? We are opening from 1pm and are offering Specials for the day.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The last time we ate here was in February, we had eaten here a few times before and always enjoyed it. So on one of our rare nights out last weekend we decided we would go to The Italian Place. Seems they have a new menu - I dont know why there was absolutly no choice, maybe 5 starters, 2 chicken main dishes, a steak with a choice of sauces the rest was fish which I dont eat, maybe 5 pasta dishes not even a spag bog! or lasagne and the choice of a few pizzas but not the classics odd ones with egg on:loopy:

I didn't really fancy anything on the menu so my OH asked if they would cook a chicken pasta dish with the usual mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes etc which I have to say was very bland & the garlic bread we had with our meal was dramtically reduced in size and was very dry with not much flavour

We'd ordered house white wine as we'd previously had it and it had always been a nice drink but I couldn't even drink this one :gag:

Very disapointing and I will definitely not be returning

Archived