Does anyone know Beth Sockett

ukstudent

Hi Cleegirl, the lady you are talking about is my auntie Dot, still alive and lives at Hackenthorpe, Sheffield. My Dad is obvioulsy her brother. All lived in Webster Street, 14 Children in total.

i went to school with a dorothy sockett had a big family they lived on webster street run between dunlop street and brightstreet

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Cleegirl, the lady you are talking about is my auntie Dot, still alive and lives at Hackenthorpe, Sheffield. My Dad is obvioulsy her brother. All lived in Webster Street, 14 Children in total.
hi there thats brilliant i always wondered what happened to her i only remember two of the brothers by name one i think was billie and the other keith but i know they were more i also remember an alfie and another keith who lived on opposite side of the road lots of love june

anyone who knows the E Sockett electrical shop owener pls can you tell them im looking for them would like to know my family thank you

Billy , there is a mrs socket who lives on earl marshal road grimesthorpe. she used to own the electrical shop.If you send me your phone number i will ask her to give you a bell.

• 1 month later...
  • 13 years later...
On 28/05/2008 at 16:41, cleegirl said:

i went to school with a dorothy sockett had a big family they lived on webster street run between dunlop street and brightstreet

Hi Dorothy sockett is my auntie. Still alive 2022. My dad Keith is her brother, still alive 2022. 14 kids in total from Dunlop street. 

Edited by manintheknow