Attempted murder approx 20 years ago

This might sound like a bizarre question, but does anyone remember an attempted murder in the Millhouses area about 15 or 20 years ago?

I can't remember the ins and outs of it, but I seem to recall it involving a spurned husband/boyfriend, a hitman, and a parcel that contained explosives. The victim, a lady, was maimed but not killed.

I've tried searching on the net, and I can't find anything at all up about it, but it was quite a high profile case.

Does anyone else recall this incident happening?

The nail bomb was sent to the woman by motor bike courier stroke hitman by the ex husband. I think the hitman then decided to own up and give evidence that convicted the ex husband. I also seem to think the woman also lost an arm she was an antique dealer from the Bents green area.

The nail bomb was sent to the woman by motor bike courier stroke hitman by the ex husband. I think the hitman then decided to own up and give evidence that convicted the ex husband. I also seem to think the woman also lost an arm she was an antique dealer from the Bents green area.

I thought she was younger than that!

This might sound like a bizarre question, but does anyone remember an attempted murder in the Millhouses area about 15 or 20 years ago?

I can't remember the ins and outs of it, but I seem to recall it involving a spurned husband/boyfriend, a hitman, and a parcel that contained explosives. The victim, a lady, was maimed but not killed.

I've tried searching on the net, and I can't find anything at all up about it, but it was quite a high profile case.

Does anyone else recall this incident happening?

Yes, I remember it, the hitman delivered an armed parcel bomb on a motorcycle -(Risky, to say the least)- the lady who was maimed was the owner of an antique business.