Who remembers the club groups

craig12

:huh:god this will get your brains going/ who remembers the groups in clubs 1975-1980 ill start you off/ jade/ cfs with johnny kalendar/ bitter suite/ new jersey turnpike/ lee grant explosion/ dragonfly/ discoes/tina lane and the highway/ great gatsby/

:huh:god this will get your brains going/ who remembers the groups in clubs 1975-1980 ill start you off/ jade/ cfs with johnny kalendar/ bitter suite/ new jersey turnpike/ lee grant explosion/ dragonfly/ discoes/tina lane and the highway/ great gatsby/

i remember the dicoes from wen i was a kid in the manor club i used to love em xx i remember this puppet thingy and then they sung this son went like this (and yes they called him a freak whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!! lol in this day theyd probably get booed off stage but then they was amazing lol xxxxxx

Bitter Suite...used to see them all over. Top band.

Second that, does any body remember when John Par (St Elmos fire fame)played guitar in Bitter Suite.

Also seem to remember Bitter Suite had a single in the charts, title something to do with America.

• 2 weeks later...

my parents were friends with the internationals.Also they were mates with the gutterband!!!! Can anyone remember them? We had some great drunken times seeing them. My dad fell off a table whilst dancing to them one xmas in crookes wmc and broke his ankle!!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived