Who remembers the club groups

craig12

• 3 months later...
Second that, does any body remember when John Par (St Elmos fire fame)played guitar in Bitter Suite.

Also seem to remember Bitter Suite had a single in the charts, title something to do with America.

I used to baby sit for one of the members of Bitter Suite. I'm sure that I've got some of their 45's up in the loft.

Second that, does any body remember when John Par (St Elmos fire fame)played guitar in Bitter Suite.

Also seem to remember Bitter Suite had a single in the charts, title something to do with America.

Yes I remember John Parr.He used to flick his plectrum in the air and catch it on the way down while still playing.After he left Bitter Suite, he was in a band called Ponders End.

• 1 month later...
Yes I remember John Parr.He used to flick his plectrum in the air and catch it on the way down while still playing.After he left Bitter Suite, he was in a band called Ponders End.

Yes I remember the plectrum flick, I think he used to flick it the air and catch it in his mouth sometimes. Nice to see you remember Ponders End, I would go to see them whenever they were on anywhere local.

• 8 months later...
I know Stuart Middleton, who was a member of Bitter Suite.

Just started searching for ex members of band called Celebration for My hubby, they played at Aquarius in Chesterfield, Stuart Middleton was a member of this band before he went to Bitter Suite, other members of Celebration were Micheal mountain, Lance Goldbourne, Pete collumbine, Robert Parsons and another member who's name he can not remember, do you still have contact with Stuart as my hubby Michael would like to contact his old pals. Thanks

Anybody remember Sheffields answere to The Everly brothers, they were called Mickey and Johnny. Up to the early 60´s they were a top duo. Went on to front a Sheffield band called The Originals and then Popcorn. typical club band but very good.

I can remember Bitter Suite also stormer,had a single called carry on my wayward son by kansas and bought a signed copy, electric theatre, rock theatre, alibi

john o'hara and his playboys, turnstyle,new jersey turnpike, the gents, smart ass a band i really liked was shady deal darryl who played lead guitar was brill with the solo bit of reo speedwagons keep on lovin you, winston also. they were great day backs in clubland

Archived