Xmas eve /which clubs open??

sergeantb

Just got tickets for Boxing Day Hustle@Zero Danny Rampling & DJ Disciple. Open to 6am. Not been to Hustle before so well up for it.

Go on...you know you want to.

Not sure regards NYE...stuff on at The Earl Pub on London Road, which is promising to go on for 30hrs...which sounds tempting, although not sure If I could make the full thirty hours, but always up for a challange.

Leadmill wont be yr bag from the clubs youve mentioned you like (unless your looking for something for "all the family")

Xmas eve is pop and chart classics....indie in the other room

Commercial as it comes mate.

Not sure whats going down in the vein you'd be looking for, not checked it out as I aint in Sheffield....if I hear, I'll post

Cheers

Earl on NYE Room 1 Transmission, Disco, House, Funk, Soul, Drum and Bass, Hiphop Breaks anything goes

best see there post under notice and events above about 15 down for the full break down as its very long. 30hrs.

regards xmas eve, not a scooby, not seem much advertised at all.

Never seen Rampling, that I remember anyway so hoping it will be class. join us, join us.

Archived