Le Marrakech - Moroccan restaurant - Central Plaza - West one

Flightlevel

I went on Friday, it was nice but a bit expensive for what you got. Maybe I just chose the wrong dish! Service was pretty good, Olives and bread were really nice, I think my mistake was ordering the King Prawn thing which was nice but I really expected it to come with something else! Nearly £15 for about 6 king prawns in a spicy tomato sauce is not cheap and not very filling! It really should have come with some couscous or something... Anything!! Wanted some peppermint tea or something afterwards and they don't seem to sell any tea which was a shame.

Not convinced I would go again, not for a while anyway.

Well I went with my daughter and husband last week for the lunchtime Tapas and I can honestly say it was rubbish! I never complain in restaurants but on paying the bill I was asked 'was everything ok?' and I told the lady that 'no it wasnt, the food was burned yet cold(strange!), tasteless and bland'. She appoligised but I will not be going back. I had a cola to drink and even that was flat!

Utterly rubbish.

Really enjoyed dinner there last week, I just asked what they recommended and it was delicious (lamb tagine). We had 2 main courses (really big portions) and a dessert to share, along with a bottle of wine , which came to about £45. We were absolutely stuffed, but really enjoyed the spices and tastes. It's a funny location, but if you like people-watching, then the floor-ceiling windows are amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived