New to Sheffield just

chocolaty

Geordie outgoing lass new to Sheffield.. have you got any does and donts as to where to go/avoid on a nite out?? Sorry but I aint into student bars.. more into trendy bars and clubs now being in my early 30's haha.. Get intouch :)

23/old house/forum/crystal (vip only)/nonnas/menzels/west10/trippets/

hi there, ive lived in newcastle for the last three years and have just moved to sheffield so im in a similar boat, people are generally friendly round here. Ecclesall road seems to have some good little places for dinner an drinks, im more of a student type though so thats as far as my knowledge goes just wanted to say hi to a fellow northener :)

Geordie outgoing lass new to Sheffield.. have you got any does and donts as to where to go/avoid on a nite out?? Sorry but I aint into student bars.. more into trendy bars and clubs now being in my early 30's haha.. Get intouch :)

Aalreet pet? :hihi: Now I'm no longer The Only Geordie in the Forum :)

I do a house night tonight at Tequila http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=283408 which admittedly has a midweek student crowd but doesn't play 'student music' - nee Chesney Hawkes, Abba or Christina ;)

And on a Saturdays I do a funk/soul/disco thing, plenty old tunes for a mixed crowd of young uns and the more mature groovers :cool:

Anyways, enjoy Sheff, there's plenty to do no matter what you're into. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Aalreet pet? :hihi: Now I'm no longer The Only Geordie in the Forum :)

I do a house night tonight at Tequila http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=283408 which admittedly has a midweek student crowd but doesn't play 'student music' - nee Chesney Hawkes, Abba or Christina ;)

And on a Saturdays I do a funk/soul/disco thing, plenty old tunes for a mixed crowd of young uns and the more mature groovers :cool:

Anyways, enjoy Sheff, there's plenty to do no matter what you're into. :thumbsup:

I thought i was the only geordie in the forum. Whey aye.

Archived