News: 'Forum' ram raid and arson attack (photos)

Geoff

Hope these comments are allowed …

From the outside looking in; to me, it definitely seams to be an act of ‘Malice.’

It sounds like someone who's extremely jealous.

-To want to so badly 'Damage' something; is usually a reaction (in my experience anyhow) that the true intention, is of either Revenge or Jealousy.

I don’t think it’s feasible to suggest that this was done just by ‘An angry customer!’

To go to these ‘Lengths’ -I honestly think the culprit is a very jealous individual & someone known quite well to the ‘Damaged party’ concerned.

"Revenge seams to be their only 'Tonic!"

Hope I dont get into trouble for giving 'Voice' to my opinion.

Angel x

Originally posted by x_angel

Hope these comments are allowed …

From the outside looking in; to me, it definitely seams to be an act of ‘Malice.’

It sounds like someone who's extremely jealous.

-To want to so badly 'Damage' something; is usually a reaction (in my experience anyhow) that the true intention, is of either Revenge or Jealousy.

I don’t think it’s feasible to suggest that this was done just by ‘An angry customer!’

To go to these ‘Lengths’ -I honestly think the culprit is a very jealous individual & someone known quite well to the ‘Damaged party’ concerned.

"Revenge seams to be their only 'Tonic!"

Hope I dont get into trouble for giving 'Voice' to my opinion.

Angel x

But there again people should think about revenge...

The Forum will no doubt be insured against damages etc... Whereas the person who drove 'his' or a car into the front window should have thought about theirs...

Sounds like town is going to be fun in town this Christmas if its anything connected with doormen/drugs/turf war.

Good news is it looks like it will open up again real soon (maybe even tonight!)

Hope they catch the buggers who did it.

Originally posted by E-Man Groovin

[Conspiracy theory]

Maybe a rival who wants to hurt their business? The Forum does completely dominate the nightlife in central Sheffield...

[/Conspiracy theory]

The Forum is busy, but it hardly dominates the nightlife in Sheffield, it might have done a few years ago, but not now.

If they can get the place open again, will probably be busier than ever with people going to have a gawp, so if it was done to damage business, it might not work!

Walked past this morning, and knew I could rely on the Sheffield Forum to find out what had been going on!

Archived