The 5 oclock club friday nights

ballie

help wanted /can anybody remember this kids programe Iv typed it in on google and Murial Young comes up as presenter .latter I remember an Ashia Brough as presenter, with the puppets Fred Barker [a dog] and ollie beak[the owl]Ashia looked a bit like Jenny Powel,but Iv not seen or herd of her 4 years the 5 o clock club went out on friday teatimes in the early 60s[Ashia where r u now??????]

help wanted /can anybody remember this kids programe Iv typed it in on google and Murial Young comes up as presenter .latter I remember an Ashia Brough as presenter, with the puppets Fred Barker [a dog] and ollie beak[the owl]Ashia looked a bit like Jenny Powel,but Iv not seen or herd of her 4 years the 5 o clock club went out on friday teatimes in the early 60s[Ashia where r u now??????]

Wasn't Wally Wighton (spelling) on this show?

like I said havent seen her in 40 odd years Iv got 2 know Its becum a quest

and yes she would have been at least 19 in 64.

I remember a group I think It was Roy Wood out of Wizard and ayshea came on stage prattin about with a hockey stick dressed in st trinians school gear woody picked her up on his shoulder and tried to pull her nickers down [remember it was live tv then] anyway she managed to riddled free [what a shame ].

Riffraf

many thanks just typed gerry anderson in on google and found she was in u.f.o.playing a character called Ltn Johnson,must be honest never seen this show,when was it broadcast, Ill dig deeper and see what comes up.

p.s It said Roy Wood was her one time boyfriend

Archived