Good House music @ PLUG this sat provided by some of Sheffield's finest djs!

mardep

There has bit a bit of a change to the Neutral Room line up as Daggers and Darling of the Split Screen will no longer be playing. As a substitute the room is going to be taken over by 6 local DJ's who are going to give you a night of Tech House mayhem!!!

Geoff Ticehurst

Marcus Williams

Will Atkinson

Pedram

C J

Alex Whiskers

For those of you who know Geoff Ticehurst, he has worked at Plug since it's inception and has been a major part of many of the nights you have been too. Unfortunately Geoff is moving on to pastures new career wise, and although this is not the last we're going to see of Geoff at Plug, we are dedicating this night as his leaving party. So make sure you wish him well and buy him a drink.

Marcus Williams and C J are both responsible for the now legendary Deep and Twisted BBQ's. C J has been instrumental in many a great night in and around Sheffield, and I can guarantee, where there's C J, there's always a great party. As for Marcus well you may have caught him at some of the Grounded nights, the most memorable being when himself and Will Atkinson rocked the Neutral Room on the Justice night until the early hours.

Another of the Grounded residents making an appearance is Will Atkinson, usually to be found chewing Plug furniture, or playing alongside some great acts such as Adam Freeland.

To top it all off Pedram, Sheffield's hairy producer of awesome music, and you may have even heard him recently on Radio One doing his mini mix with the Reverend (Jon Mcclure) .

Also don't forget this is Shuffle goes command so you are encouraged to wear commando related stuff, or just go cammando. The choice is yours.

The Live Room will be Twisted with.

Shapeshifter

LJ Freeman

Liam C

Send me a message for some special offers regarding this sat!

Gonna be amazing

I may be moving on from Plug work-wise but I'm sure going to be there on the dancefloor just as much as always..... and maybe even behind those decks too if I'm lucky :D

Very much looking forward to having a proper do tonight, and with lots of DJ friends too in the booth alongside me too. A perfect send off. Party on.

Archived