What music do kingdom play?

Ange

:( Know the feeling.... lack of cash has meant that this year I have hardly been out. Been a ****ty year and I can't wait to see the back of it!

Roll on 2005 - new job, new out-look on life! (I HOPE)

and maybe.... just maybe... I will find myself back in the land of the living and be drinking around town and maybe I will head off to KINGDOM to relive some of my memories ;) hehehe

I'm only 22 though - bless me!

Angel x

Originally posted by Ange

going to knigdom 2nite 2nd time in 3yrs

what music do they play (im lookin 4ward to it)

going on west st first wheres the best places 2go 4a young carefree lass i like all music eg r n b trance hardhouse

One word......CHEESE!!

Originally posted by angelgirluk

Yeah it has gone down hill :( which is a shame because I used to love it there. It just needs a good old re-vamp!

Angel x

It doesnt need a revamp. It needs a change of music policy! And...it started at the bottom of a hill and has been sinking ever since!

having said that, I manage to get blagged to go there at least once a month n have actually enjoyed the last couple o times!!!! think the enjoyment is proportional to the ammount of alcohol consumed:-)

Archived