Hendersons! A tenner a litre!

2 reasons

people outside sheffield dont normally know of it

people from sheff who move away arent in enough numbers to justify shops selling it (although ive said previously a supermarket in middlesbrough did sell it when i first moved up here but stopped)

anybody fancy coming up to whitby with a supply drop?? :P

we're nearly out, and its soup tonight...will be almost gone *cries*

Sends last third of bottle from Scotland...Then am in same position...I know, it is flippin dear for postage, I want some too.:help:

Tight git:hihi:

heh heh

hey its expensive this side of the teeside border.

teeside side i get a weekly pass to get to work £15 any bus, anywhere from stockton to runswick bay i think, any further than runswick bay and its a £20 one :(

its about a fiver to middlesbrough (about 25 miles)

its about a fiver to whitby (about 10 miles)

Sends last third of bottle from Scotland...Then am in same position...I know, it is flippin dear for postage, I want some too.:help:

If only I'd known. I was in Scotland a few weeks ago, I could've brought you some too!

ssssssshhhh therell be thousands turning up :P

errrrrrrrm

I was just thinking if there was any way we could share an order?How many bottles do you get?for how much post?Wondered if it would work out any cheaper you sending me some or vice versa?Probs not?You do the maths, I've confused myself now!:confused:

Archived