Hendersons! A tenner a litre!

ive just come back from the missuses mums for chrimbo and we went yesterday to see my parents and other family members in woodhouse.

while i was passing through the village i went to costcutters and bought 3 bottles of the lovely black stuff (99p each) i no longer have to go sparing with my last bit of hendies :D

• 1 year later...

well i was starting to worry again and thought id have to pay over the odds for the black stuff but the missus came good, been at her mums and came back tonight with another couple of bottles of the black gold :D :D :D

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wonder why shops outside Sheffield dont stock Hendersons ? Ive heard lots of people mention this.

actually there's lots outside sheffield that stock it now..

some places in Rotherham and Doncaster do, also Liverpool (that's because of my family :P)

I heared that there's a small corner shop somewhere in Essex that stocks it but dunno about that one..

Wish they stocked it dahn 'ere. I was in Hillsborough Morrisons over Easter and emptied their shelves of Hendos, Hendo flavoured crisps, tomato sausages and potted meat. Being a missionary dahn ere has meant suffering and hardship in more than one way. At least I'm stocked up for the next couple of months.

• 3 weeks later...
2 reasons

people outside sheffield dont normally know of it

people from sheff who move away arent in enough numbers to justify shops selling it (although ive said previously a supermarket in middlesbrough did sell it when i first moved up here but stopped)

anybody fancy coming up to whitby with a supply drop?? :P

we're nearly out, and its soup tonight...will be almost gone *cries*

Hendersons relish in vegtable soup....perfect combination

just been looking at the hendies site to order some online

theres a box to enter how many litres then it says litres @ £10.00 each

£10 per litre????

seems a bit steep

how much is a bottle? £1??? £1.50???

bottles are quarter of alitre thereabouts

so if theyre £1.50 thats £6??? plus postage...£4 for postage?

Why do you want to bulk buy Hendersons Relish? do you run a cafe or something? :)

Archived