Embrace is horrendous - mink is saving grace!

topshop_las

I'm finding it hard to believe that someone went to Embrace then came on here to complain about it. What did you expect from one of Sheffield's top cheese emporiums?

Exactly! It's like going to Amsterdam and complaining people were stoned, or going to Norway and whinging about it being nippy.

:huh:

That's what you get in cheese factories! Mature chedar costs you know!! :P

I love that!

Its true tho, its amasing what 16 year old chavs pay for a drink:

That place should be burnt to the ground. The place just makes me cringe.

But to be fair, when im out parting having a good time. EMBRACE does keep all the D**kheads, Chavs, "Put Your hands up for detiot" Cheese lovers out of my sight for a few hours!

:)

Yup, does a great job of keeping townies in one place and out of the proper clubs.

God bless Embrace (and all who fight in her)! :thumbsup:

Deffo. Remember when Kingdom shut for the Embrace refurb? Places like Plug on a Saturday night were full of morons who had gone just because there was nowhere esle to go. At least now the majority in there go because they want to see the DJ who is on, not because its the only place to go!

This thread has confused me too. Embrace is brilliant for cheese. Why is Top Las complaining. You get what you pay for. As for the drinks - £3.90, hmmm, it is a tod expensive however I once brought 5 bottles of beer for £25 in Madrid. That killed me. It would not have been too bad if the music was good also. Proper cheddar crap. NOW THATS A CRAP NIGHT. Ooh there were some fit girls though....

Archived