Embrace is horrendous - mink is saving grace!

topshop_las

This thread has confused me too. Embrace is brilliant for cheese. Why is Top Las complaining. You get what you pay for. As for the drinks - £3.90, hmmm, it is a tod expensive however I once brought 5 bottles of beer for £25 in Madrid. That killed me. It would not have been too bad if the music was good also. Proper cheddar crap. NOW THATS A CRAP NIGHT. Ooh there were some fit girls though....

ok ok i know how it must sound but in my defence i am the only one in a group of people who are embrace regulars so therfore im dragged there on a regular basis. Everytime i go i think "alright ill enjoy it this time" but it never fails to leave me feeling a bit downtrodden. Ha! the cheese element doesnt help. i'm just not one of those people who settles for a **** DJ when i know theres a better one elsewhere.

ok ok i know how it must sound but in my defence i am the only one in a group of people who are embrace regulars so therfore im dragged there on a regular basis. Everytime i go i think "alright ill enjoy it this time" but it never fails to leave me feeling a bit downtrodden. Ha! the cheese element doesnt help. i'm just not one of those people who settles for a **** DJ when i know theres a better one elsewhere.

Stop going to Embrace. Problem solved.

You need to try some other places! Think of all the wicked nights you're missing cos you're avin' it large to the likes of DJ sammy et al

Then stop going there and try something different - stop banging your head against a wall when it starts to hurt ...

haha, well, i have never set foot in the place and i never will... i know exactly what it would be like inside.. thats why i havent gone in. overpriced drinks, boys drinking overpriced alcopops in there shirts and shinney shoes, and obviously the loose women ;)

leave it for the students and muppets

in the middle of Kingdom's life, it was a decent venue, when they dropped their drinks prices for a while, and I actually got my chance to DJ there ;) -- then it went down hill, they changed the security company, put the prices up, then sold out... now its embrace, I havent been in, and I dont think I will from what I hear.....

if only I had the money, i'd open a place.... anyone want to help? invest? plan? ;) hehe...

Archived