The Ruby Lounge - Formely Dikkens

Andy C

Let me enlighten you on what Sharkeys is and how to get served quicker and anything else you want to know. I have been working in Sharkeys from day one on doors, yes folks I am one of the people who asks you for ID, one of the men in black. If you cant get served downstairs, then make your way upstairs where the bar is empty (upstairs is open at around 9pm) - you get served very quick there.

Alot of people do not realise that there is an upstairs bar in Sharkeys. Friday night I would say is the best as you have DJ's on both floors - Phonetics upstairs and a DJ downstairs.

If you are really into cocktails then try a SCREWBACK - really strong, tasty and a couple of them are enough to make you happy!

If you want to know more just ask!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by PaulV

If you want expensive I managed to pay more for a bottle of beer in Crystal than I did for the same stuff in Paris last week (ooh get you). When the council go on about matching the best in Europe...

I assume you're aware that there's no way any beer you buy in any bar could possibly be cheaper than Paris (bar stupid student offers) purely because of the high amount of tax on a bottle of beer in the UK compared to a bottle of beer in France?

• 2 years later...

Archived