Botox, have you? would you?

Nope, and wouldn't consider it.

I have a natural aversion to people injecting dilute poisons in to my face (there's a really creepy horror story called Sardonicus by Ray Russell which would probably put people off... :D)

We have an astonishing range of expressions, even when wrinkly; it seems a shame to lose them. I'll just get wrinkly as I get older, thanks. :)

No, I certainly wouldn't have Botox injections. Have you seen Nicole Kidman's frozen features? It's difficult to distinguish between her and her various wax replicas these days.

I'm signed up to the purple hat brigade, me! :lol::P (when I am old, I will wear a red coat... and a purple hat that doesn't match!")

I plan to wear any wrinkles I get with pride! I shall have earned them! lol

No WAY is anyone going to bring a botox needle near ME! I don't want an impassive, expressionless face.

i read that it is injected into the arm pit to stop people sweating.....surely it cant be good for the body!

I KWYM, Botox is isolated from the botulism toxin (the same one that causes botulism food poisoning. :gag: )

Botox can have a beneficial effect WRT certain medical conditions, such as hyperhidrosis (excessive perspiring) and has been proven useful in the cases of some children, to release the rictus (spasm) in muscles affected by Cerebral Palsy, improving their overall mobility.

However, they are specific cases in specific conditions, not just a "vanity" thing, for parylising the face to prevent wrinkles.