Botox, have you? would you?

I would absolutely never have Botox,even if it was offered free to me. Botox itself however is being used for other medical purposes with great succcess, particulary with bladder weakness.

Do tell me more! :hihi:

This is on trial at the moment,but probably has something to do with the nerves in the bladder. If successful, it will help people with incontinence of the bladder.

I take it all back - I'd have Botox of the bladder tomorrow, if it was offered :hihi:

I would absolutely never have Botox,even if it was offered free to me. Botox itself however is being used for other medical purposes with great succcess, particulary with bladder weakness.

I've heard good reports of Botox use (injections) for bladders both from consultants and a couple of weelchair patients. Not opted for it myself as can continue on chosen course of bladder management but depending on circumstances, worth enquiring if it may suit you.

I think a facelift will correct, to a certain extent, sagging facial tissue by literally pulling it back up to somewhere nearer its original position and removing the excess droopy skin before stitching the whole lot back up again.

Botox will only give the effect of smoothing out wrinkles, as it paralyses those muscles whose movements contribute to the creasing of the skin covering them. It doesn't do anything for skin that's sagged.