Botox, have you? would you?

I'd have it done, if I could afford it. I agree it needs to be administered by professionals, but yes, if it took 10 years off my age when I was older, why not?

Oh, and I'm sure that there's a whole lot more sucess stories with Botox/plastic surgery than the failure of Jocelyn Wildenstein.

mm, ;) ;) I can think of Leslie Ash, for one....

or Joan Rivers...?

Or what about the woman who played poison Ivy Tilsley, Lynn Perrie?

I don't know what the heck Amanda Holden has had done lately, but she looks awful, like a tussauds waxwork, - not enhanced at all.

mm, ;) ;) I can think of Leslie Ash, for one....

or Joan Rivers...?

Or what about the woman who played poison Ivy Tilsley, Lynn Perrie?

I don't know what the heck Amanda Holden has had done lately, but she looks awful, like a tussauds waxwork, - not enhanced at all.

Check out Jackie Stallone:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:

Check out Jackie Stallone:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:

I caught a glimpse of her on that "jungle" thing a couple of years ago. :gag: that was quite enough, thank you.

I find her claims that she's had no work done, absolutely ludicrous.

I've heard all the horror stories and seen some of the pics. I wouldn't do it, as with my luck, it would go all wrong and I'd be blind or something. My sister did have it done to get rid of the little wrinkles in her forehead. It worked fine and made a big difference. I never even notice that her upper face has no movement because the rest of her face is so animated.