Botox, have you? would you?

i've had botox and i'll keep on having it if i like cos i don't want to end up old and wrinkly. why deny yourself looking young and being attractive if you can afford it?

In my opinion 'young and attractive' are not words I would use to describe the appearance of women who have had Botox - more 'unnatural and rubbery'. I'm quite happy to deny myself that!

That's 5 people you've mentioned. I wonder how that equates, percentage-wise, in terms of all the people that have ever had it done?

true, I suppose, BG, but seeing as they are/were very much in the public eye, as a proportion of famous people who have had disastrous cosmetic surgery, (I could name absolute shedloads of other stars who have had bad surgery, mostly in the US) they make up rather a large proportion of folk in the public eye...

• 1 month later...
sad as it is I'm sat watching R+J. They have the two x-file stars on I can't believe how frozen they look in the face too much botox I think, sad really. What are your veiws on Botox?

Do you mean R&J or Mulder and Scully? :confused:

If it's R&J, I had it on yesterday or the day before and there was this blonde on and I assumed it was Chloe, their daughter as she was the spit of a young Judy Finnegan. Except it was Emma Bunton! :hihi:

I like Judy, she's alright, bless her. But Richard is horrible, one of those smarmy, greasy sorts of men. You can imagine him sitting in a fancy sports car thinking he's cool but reading the TV Times or something. :gag: AND he's nasty to her on screen.