Anyone from Attercliffe 1961/68 who knew John and Alan Smith

smithy2

hi dafodil strange but after i posted about don place i bumped into david and john brooks at a football match there sister as called joan she was a friend of my sisters janet and rita my cousins lived on don place aswell lorrain and kathleen betts

Cheers jamestee, Glad to hear they are around will have to look them up some how,Did you ask about Sid!

I do remember John, didnt he play rugby for the school? Was he related to Roy Holland who had a brother Trevor and who lived at the top of Alfre road near to th junction with Newhall Road?

does john holland ring any bells he went to hartley brook and remembers the names you have mentioned

I posted earlier mentioning the Wesleyan Church in Attercliffe but after looking a little further then my nose! I discovered what I was really talking about was the Attercliffe Methodist Mission - took this from my brother's baptism certificate - he was the only one in the family baptised there.

So anyone go there, remember it, have photos etc. it fronted onto Attercliffe Road and the back was via Chapel Lane which came off Worksop Road - the frontage was quite grand - surely there is someone out there who remembers it?