The I Hate Pubs at Christmas Thread..........

mr craig

I hate pubs at x-mas cos any offers they have on food/drink end meaning that when you go in on a sunday afternoon you end up paying full price even tho your the only people in there!!!!!!

Plus doormen expect a tip,the pubs are full of people who get drunk on half a shandy and poeple seem to think that santa hats are hilarious!! :rolleyes:

/rant over :rant:

mr scrooge

BTW merry x-mas everyone :D:partyhat::banana:

What I do hate about pubs at Christmas is the price of soft drinks. Every advert tells you not to drink and drive not to drink to access but where is the incentive to drink pop when their always doing special offers on alcoholic drinks.:rant:. over a quid for a coke is scandaless.:loopy:

Ian. I Love Xmass & will be going to many ''watering holes'' this Xmass eve day time. But not city centre. To even walk past places like Purple or the Stone house, Ughh.

Used to work behind bar at Henrys on Cambridge street. Did many Xmasses there. Always fighting. Seen many unsavoury events.

Have good Xmass Ian & all forum lads & lasses.

Lots of beer! Lots of cheer!

i boogied down town thursday nite and oh my, what a sight. huge groups of drunk girls making fouls, slimely blokes touching everything that walked past, i saw one man spit on the floor in vodka rev. a huge group of mature women in provocative mrs santa outfits - not nice walking behind them up stairs yukyuk.

i blame after work drinks. why would you wanna embarrass urself onfront of people u have to work with the next day?

Originally posted by IanMitchell

Ahh cheer up you miserable lot!

Why don't we write a little bit more about what we like at christmas!

Ya know, I was thinking the same!

Merry Christmas one and all the people that fit into our preferred behaviour patterns? :gag:

Archived