Men - What turns you off in a woman?

The use of chicken fillets, padded bras & other boob enhancements. They should be banned under the trades description act. Theres nowt worse thinking you just took home Dolly Parton only to find Twiggy naked.

It's like a well wrapped present with bows & fancy paper only to open it to find an empty box

The use of chicken fillets, padded bras & other boob enhancements. They should be banned under the trades description act. Theres nowt worse thinking you just took home Dolly Parton only to find Twiggy naked.

It's like a well wrapped present with bows & fancy paper only to open it to find an empty box

Having seen your well-padded pulling pants, do I smell a whiff of hypocrisy here?

Hah, funny thread (but so true!)

Obsession with trivia / celebrity culture is pretty boring in any but small doses. And excess plumpitude, of course. Limited musical taste too (e.g. will only ever go into a club playing a very specific genre e.g. minimalist techno or 90s darkwave and scorns any other form of creative output out of hand just because it doesn't fit into that limited scope). Hmm, and haughtiness, lack of drive, self-centeredness, lack of appreciation of finer things, constant pessimism/cynicism/dramaticism...

Maybe should do a thread on the good things though, this is a bit negative!

Out of interest, how many of the men posting their little anti-shopping list on here are single? Might there be a reason for that? I don't mean that men in couples have lower standards, I mean that perhaps they have a better attitude towards women and life in general. I'm finding this thread pretty pathetic, to be honest (yeah, and the female equivalent thread).

Out of interest, how many of the men posting their little anti-shopping list on here are single? Might there be a reason for that? I don't mean that men in couples have lower standards, I mean that perhaps they have a better attitude towards women and life in general. I'm finding this thread pretty pathetic, to be honest (yeah, and the female equivalent thread).

Nice one Babychickens! :D

Were just answering the question and being honest. I am single and I am stating what I don't like in a woman - Fat and rank teeth.

If you find it pathetic because someone says they don't like fat and maybe you are, well that's how life is. Some blokes won't like skinny girls and would prefer a fat lass. You telling my you don't have dislikes in men?

Archived