Men - What turns you off in a woman?

Were just answering the question and being honest. I am single and I am stating what I don't like in a woman - Fat and rank teeth.

If you find it pathetic because someone says they don't like fat and maybe you are, well that's how life is. Some blokes won't like skinny girls and would prefer a fat lass. You telling my you don't have dislikes in men?

You don't have to answer every question that is thrown at you. I find it pathetic because it's one thing knowing that you don't like ladies with small breast/big breasts/pubes/no pubes/teeth/no teeth, and it's another airing your desires in public. Personally I think it's exceptionally distasteful...and yes, of course there's things I find unattractive in me - ones that I don't find physically attractive (see - not giving much away there, am I?), and ones that I find exhibiting distasteful/classless behaviour (again, not giving a lot away - what I find distasteful isn't highlighted).

(and, irrelevent as it is, I am neither fat, nor stupid, nor ugly, nor saggy...I'm not saying it's pathetic because I'm bitter, I'm saying it's pathetic because I think it's pretty darned demeaning to women (yep, and the same could be said of men in the other thread) to be 'told' what is wrong with them).

Archived