Men - What turns you off in a woman?

I'm finding this thread pretty pathetic, to be honest (yeah, and the female equivalent thread).

193 posts - the vast majority of which are just pointing up the crassness of so many males. I often see posters who have well expressed opinions I respect and then I suddenly come across them on this sort of thread and think ... :huh::confused:

We might secretly think this sort of thing, but posting it so openly on a public site ... why? Do you really want women to despise you?

193 posts - the vast majority of which are just pointing up the crassness of so many males. I often see posters who have well expressed opinions I respect and then I suddenly come across them on this sort of thread and think ... :huh::confused:

We might secretly think this sort of thing, but posting it so openly on a public site ... why? Do you really want women to despise you?

Ok, but condemn the equivalent (and original) thread slagging of males too. Or is equality a one way street?

Not in any particular order;

1. Excessive hair (armits, face, arms, legs)

2. Too much make up, especially that mascara thing that makes you glow orange

3. Yellow teeth

4. Spots, warts and boils

5. Bad smells, (including cheap tacky perfume)

thats pretty much it

Archived