Men - What turns you off in a woman?

Commerciality, like the woman who raised wishing she could afford a new car after the first time we went to bed together. I bet she is still wondering why I never called....

Ditto one I met at a party, who was friendly, but then was all over me when someone said the Porsche outside was mine. I excused myself to get a drink and drifted away to talk to somebody else.

Then when happened after the dream and you woke up!!

She can be the most lovely looking girl ever....until she puts a ciggie in her mouth. Then I lose interest and stop looking. Not interested if u stink like an ash tray. :)

Hmmm

Maybe I'm just a bit wierd but I actually think the LOOK of a woman with a fag is quite sexy...but you are right, the smell of stale ashtray is a massive turnoff.

Commerciality, like the woman who raised wishing she could afford a new car after the first time we went to bed together. I bet she is still wondering why I never called....

Ditto one I met at a party, who was friendly, but then was all over me when someone said the Porsche outside was mine. I excused myself to get a drink and drifted away to talk to somebody else.

Maybe she realised there was a bit of "overcompensating" going on? :wink: I dunno...

Archived