Men - What turns you off in a woman?

1: Boob implants. I was shocked at the feel, lost concentration and got shouted at!

2: Vaginal deodorant. The taste is not what its cracked up to be :P and should be banned for Health and Safety reasons.

3: Hearing her say, "Have you finished yet?"

or hearing her say " How long are you going to be ?":roll:

I dislike the aggressive way in which women conduct themselves when trying to pass for assertive - I know it's a sign of the times and women have to have a level playing field but there's something about an overly aggressive women that's a turn off.

Best example is many years ago I was young free and single and ended up talking to a girl in a pub, she made it known to me what was on her mind and while I thought 'That's a bit forward' I wasn't going to complain. Anyway, we ended up back at mine and she laid in bed waiting for me while I had a quick whore's bath in the en suite ..... I wandered back in to the bedroom completely starkers and she forcefully demanded 'Who're you going to satisfy with that?'. I was hurt at her rejection of me based solely on her perception of my old lad, I looked her dead in the eye and replied 'Me baby, me.'.

I dislike the aggressive way in which women conduct themselves when trying to pass for assertive - I know it's a sign of the times and women have to have a level playing field but there's something about an overly aggressive women that's a turn off.

Best example is many years ago I was young free and single and ended up talking to a girl in a pub, she made it known to me what was on her mind and while I thought 'That's a bit forward' I wasn't going to complain. Anyway, we ended up back at mine and she laid in bed waiting for me while I had a quick whore's bath in the en suite ..... I wandered back in to the bedroom completely starkers and she forcefully demanded 'Who're you going to satisfy with that?'. I was hurt at her rejection of me based solely on her perception of my old lad, I looked her dead in the eye and replied 'Me baby, me.'.

What a funny post,Im going to bed laughing my head off at this !!:hihi::hihi:

Sorry don't want to sound rude but that is <REMOVED> funny :hihi: Oooops :D

I think I may need a private inspection of your old lad to form my own opinion ;):D

Y'know when you've left the Christmas food shopping until the last minute? Think of the last remaining turkey in the store ..... The most bedraggled, wizened & misbegotten turkey and you're about there :D

Archived