Men - What turns you off in a woman?

To be a bit serious on a thread thats going south well quick (not that it doesn't make me laugh), the thins that turn me off from a girl so quick are as follows:

When on a night out, you've just met a girl and she asks you to buy her a drink. I might be a bit old fashioned but that's not only rude, it's not even taking an interest in the person, they're just wanting to get bladdered at my expense.

When a girl won't relax and be a bit crazy or laugh a little in case it breaks that stone cold pout they think makes themselves look gorgeous. If you're not going to laugh, whats the point?

Girls who can't have a converstion without 'awwww' being one of the first words. You can still be feminine and have an opinion! I don't need the whole baby talk thing shoved down my throat, I'm an adult.

Any girl who is patronising or condescending. I don't mind flirty banter and assertiveness (in fact, I love it) but some women don't know the difference between that and aggressiveness.

I think i can sum up what I DO like in the opposite sex in three words: Relaxed quirky elegance!

To be a bit serious on a thread thats going south well quick (not that it doesn't make me laugh), the thins that turn me off from a girl so quick are as follows:

When on a night out, you've just met a girl and she asks you to buy her a drink. I might be a bit old fashioned but that's not only rude, it's not even taking an interest in the person, they're just wanting to get bladdered at my expense.

When a girl won't relax and be a bit crazy or laugh a little in case it breaks that stone cold pout they think makes themselves look gorgeous. If you're not going to laugh, whats the point?

Girls who can't have a converstion without 'awwww' being one of the first words. You can still be feminine and have an opinion! I don't need the whole baby talk thing shoved down my throat, I'm an adult.

Any girl who is patronising or condescending. I don't mind flirty banter and assertiveness (in fact, I love it) but some women don't know the difference between that and aggressiveness.

I think i can sum up what I DO like in the opposite sex in three words: Relaxed quirky elegance!

that leaves plenty for me to have a go at then.:love:

lipstick/too much make up.

Ugg boots. Why????

Ugg boots are gross. They do look extremely comfy, but even still. And what is it with female students wearing unflattering jogging bottoms, hoodie tops, ugg boots, scruffy hair but then pristine and thickly applied make-up?? :huh:

Archived