Anyone go to Pin Up Club on Friday...??

redinsheff

Yes i went- it was fcuking class!!!!!

They have done a bit of spring cleaning and re-decorating in there and it looks really good, new entrance hall, toilets, new seating at the back- its still the fez club but its had a needed lick of paint!! Was pretty rammed too- top tunes all night as you would expect, pushed the speakers a bit too much at one point actually and it got a bit crackly but i think that was firas just getting a little excited!!!

Good to see it back :D :D

Thought is was a bit of a let down myself..

Deffinately lacking the vibe Pin-Up of old had but maybe that was just cos it was the first night..

Sound was the worst I have ever heard it in Fez, deffinately need a little Jon at it before this Friday..

Sets lacked emotion, walked in to hear the deck get turned off and a new tune start, not sure why the DJ decided thats how he would mix but it did nothing for me and have a good idea who it was...

Club emptied out about 2 as peeps went to UG..

And Alan Braxe 'Intro' as a one more.. I mean come one.. maybe 4 years ago..

A good tune is a good tune surely?

And having every track mixed to perfection is also essential isn't it?

Personally i'd rather lsiten to a load of good tunes (perhaps ones hard/impossible to mix) not mixed than boring tracks that any old idiot like myself can mix. Each to their own i suppose.

Archived