Plugs Ticket Prices --- Sort it Out

carlosspencer12

Morning all,

Having had abit of a catch up on this one i've got a couple of things to say:

Don't bring Leadmill or Embrace into this, as i have already said i am a big big fan of house elctro and wouldn't set foot into those places:

All i am trying to say that i have seen both of these dj's (especially the throphy twins on many occasions) b4, and i don't think they are worth £20.

Good luck to you if you have sold that amount of tickets. But i don't think its worth it, i won't be going to leadmill or Embrace. And there will be one regular face missing in PLUG.

I'll be bopping away to a better line up else where in the country. :)

Many people have said "if you don't like it don't go". Well i don't like it, and that why i'm not going.

Don't you want to here negative feedback as well as positive feedback about PLUG Adele?

This is a forum, yes i won't be going so i thought i would voice my opinion why i won't be going.

You should get yourself down to The Tuesday Club, especially next time scratch perverts are on. THAT is worth peering into!

Done mate, Saw them at PLUG (i think?) this year and down in Newquay last year. Even tho i am not a very big drum'n'bass fan.

They are very very very taltented on the decks.

Vinyl i may add!

Morning all,

Having had abit of a catch up on this one i've got a couple of things to say:

Don't bring Leadmill or Embrace into this, as i have already said i am a big big fan of house elctro and wouldn't set foot into those places:

All i am trying to say that i have seen both of these dj's (especially the throphy twins on many occasions) b4, and i don't think they are worth £20.

Good luck to you if you have sold that amount of tickets. But i don't think its worth it, i won't be going to leadmill or Embrace. And there will be one regular face missing in PLUG.

I'll be bopping away to a better line up else where in the country. :)

Many people have said "if you don't like it don't go". Well i don't like it, and that why i'm not going.

Don't you want to here negative feedback as well as positive feedback about PLUG Adele?

This is a forum, yes i won't be going so i thought i would voice my opinion why i won't be going.

You still going on about this?? :D I think we get your point, you think it's too expensive ;)

Just thinking about it though, I recall Bed charging £15 to get in on a normal weekend, I spent £30 getting me and the then-Mrs in only to find out the headliner (Sanchez) was just finishing his set and going elsewhere. THAT, my friend, is being ripped-off. Skullduggery of the highest order.

Honestly, £20 is good for a proper club on NYE - like people have said, there'll be some awful cattle-market places charging not-much-less purely because they think they can get away with it.

Just thinking about it though, I recall Bed charging £15 to get in on a normal weekend, I spent £30 getting me and the then-Mrs in only to find out the headliner (Sanchez) was just finishing his set and going elsewhere. THAT, my friend, is being ripped-off. Skullduggery of the highest order. .

Ahh.. the old 4 gigs in one night.. bargain early set fee.. club not telling the punters the headliner is on at 8:30pm routine.. fortunately less common since the decline of the supastar Dj circuit...

Ahh.. the old 4 gigs in one night.. bargain early set fee.. club not telling the punters the headliner is on at 8:30pm routine.. fortunately less common since the decline of the supastar Dj circuit...

Yup, he play 10pm-midnight and went off to the Summer Soundsystem at Lotherton Hall next. :rant:

There was a thread not so long back about who people would like to see play in Sheffield. I notice that all the moaning some users are doing, they aren't actually suggesting who promoters aught to book...

My Wish List :- thats if they would play or not.

Miles Dyson

Laid Back Luke

Dubfire

Afrojack

Hi-Tack

I tell you who should come back -

Chris Lake was wicked last time i saw him- came and had a little dance on the dance floor

Sebastian leger

MYNC Project

My Wish List :- thats if they would play or not.

Miles Dyson

Laid Back Luke

Dubfire

Afrojack

Hi-Tack

I tell you who should come back -

Chris Lake was wicked last time i saw him- came and had a little dance on the dance floor

Sebastian leger

MYNC Project

Hiya, mync project's nick correlli with will bailey are playing DQ on boxing day... £8 for tickets/otd, check the facebook pages for more info... :)

Archived