Plugs Ticket Prices --- Sort it Out

carlosspencer12

He's ace live, seen him a few times. Wicked jungle set at Warehouse Project...

Aw wish I could’ve been there! I haven’t been to a good live gig in ages. Btw Agent ****, are you on the Phlegm Comics mailing list? I’m sure I saw your name on there and wondered if it was you or just a coincidence?!

Aw wish I could’ve been there! I haven’t been to a good live gig in ages. Btw Agent ****, are you on the Phlegm Comics mailing list? I’m sure I saw your name on there and wondered if it was you or just a coincidence?!

That's me yes sir, I like to keep an eye out for Phlegm's stuff. One of the few grafitti artists in Sheffield that I like. Been meaning to email him actually.

Warehouse Project (Aphex Twin, Luke Vibert and DJ Rephlex) is one of the best nights I've been to since.....probably LFO in Leeds or Ceephax Acid Crew at C90.

That's me yes sir, I like to keep an eye out for Phlegm's stuff. One of the few grafitti artists in Sheffield that I like. Been meaning to email him actually.

Warehouse Project (Aphex Twin, Luke Vibert and DJ Rephlex) is one of the best nights I've been to since.....probably LFO in Leeds or Ceephax Acid Crew at C90.

Cool! Yeah Phlegm's stuff is awesome and he's a really nice guy which is always a bonus :) Have you seen that thing he did for the wall jam at forum?

I saw Ceephax Acid Crew a couple of years ago in Newcastle, was amazing!

Archived