Drag artist and Karaoke

Betterware

If it's Norton Lees, as far as I remember, that's a long way to go out of town in this weather; if i can't drop in, best of luck for the night!

BTW, which Drag Artiste is it? Is it Penny Change, who is Sheffield's only other professional and she is absolutely AWESOME in her comedy patter especially?

I'm booked up for Christmas and New Year's Eve, but I'm taking bookings for Jan onwards, and as well as straightforward cabaret I also do magic!

Tyranna......you go girl :D

BTW....have you removed Wuthering Heights from YouTube......couldn't find it :)

Sorry about this; My Wuthering Heights kind disappears and reappears from loads of different You Tube pages and other web sites; I have been told that the multiple postings of it on You Tube had over a million hits last Christmas, and it featured in a Guardian article on You Tube!

If you can't find it on You tube, either: so many people are downloading it that it has 'crashed', the remote server handling You Tube videos is extremely busy, or has momentarily crashed, or your OWN computer does not have the up-to-date video/media player to 'play' the video.

Alternatively, go to http://www.babydelticproductions.co.uk and look in the 'rock videos' section, or go to http://www.babydeltic.com and click on 'video homeworld' and then on 'Video graveyard', and you should find it.

For further enquiries about accessing YouTube videos, etc., it would be best if you start a thread in the 'Technology/Computers' section of the Forum.

BACK TO TOPIC, namely the Drag show at the Sportsman in Norton Lees or wherever it was.

How did it go? Which drag artiste was it? Do you have any fabulous pictures of the night you can share?

Merry Xmas and a Happy new Year to all!:love:

This saturday night at the sportsman on warminster road there is a drag artist and karaoke, anyone going? it's going to be a laugh!! :hihi:

I can't believe that this will happen :o, I live 2 minutes away from The Sportsman and I really don't think it will go down well with the local lads.

Archived