Jocosa Bar - West Street

Suave

oh, well i apologise if i overlooked the sarcasm.

i was just so accustomed to being under a constant barrage of attacks

:)

i do have a sense of humour don't worry, just difficult to read over the internet.

i think people need to take a long hard look at themselves if they take things seriously on internet forums.

alright chill out dude

look at where im coming from here

i gave a review for a restaurant, which i presumed was the reason for this forum - to give your opinions, then only got replies about how i was endorsing the company so all negative comments, then you came along and it was just like an icing on the cake really.

anyway, any replies that are relevant?

have you been to jocosa? have you tried any tapas places in sheffield? these are the replies i was looking for.

alright chill out dude

look at where im coming from here

i gave a review for a restaurant, which i presumed was the reason for this forum - to give your opinions, then only got replies about how i was endorsing the company so all negative comments, then you came along and it was just like an icing on the cake really.

anyway, any replies that are relevant?

have you been to jocosa? have you tried any tapas places in sheffield? these are the replies i was looking for.

i was agreeing with you :hihi:

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

It was indeed part owned by a kind of ex accountant, her partner and his uncle.

Shortly after the bar opened before everybody had been paid, the owning company went 'bust'. Effectively writing off any debts, they did this illegally as the assets were not legally bought by the new company.

This left companies such as mine thousands of pounds in debt, yes we are bitter, I know at least one other company went into liquidation following this bar not honouring their debts.

Since the initial going bust and setting up another company the 'ex accountant' has dissolved her phoenix company, again writing off any debts without paying, and as you will see the bar remains open.

These people are the lowest of the low.

All the above is factual and correct and therefore not slanderous in any way!

It was indeed part owned by a kind of ex accountant, her partner and his uncle.

Shortly after the bar opened before everybody had been paid, the owning company went 'bust'. Effectively writing off any debts, they did this illegally as the assets were not legally bought by the new company.

This left companies such as mine thousands of pounds in debt, yes we are bitter, I know at least one other company went into liquidation following this bar not honouring their debts.

Since the initial going bust and setting up another company the 'ex accountant' has dissolved her phoenix company, again writing off any debts without paying, and as you will see the bar remains open.

These people are the lowest of the low.

All the above is factual and correct and therefore not slanderous in any way!

Sorry to hear that friend, this should not be allowed to happen. It wasnt just companies that suffered financially the staff suffered too with the....."can I pay you next week as this week has been slow" or "call in later and I will pay you" only to find the owners were never around as they were swerving the place!!!

The owners have no respect for anyone as long as they can maintain there own lavish lifestyle.

I know for a fact that the people that own the place also have 3 other establishments in the city centre. So how does that work???

Sorry to hear that friend, this should not be allowed to happen. It wasnt just companies that suffered financially the staff suffered too with the....."can I pay you next week as this week has been slow" or "call in later and I will pay you" only to find the owners were never around as they were swerving the place!!!

The owners have no respect for anyone as long as they can maintain there own lavish lifestyle.

I know for a fact that the people that own the place also have 3 other establishments in the city centre. So how does that work???

Sorry to hear they ripped you off too.

Their other establishments are Hallam News and Bar/Grill which are next to each other across from the train station and the newsagents on Union Street (behind pinstone street). There is also a family connection with Induz on Attercliffe. I suggest you advise people to stay clear and don't let them have any of your hard earned cash.

We have reported the whole lot of them to the Inland Revenue, one day they will go looking for them, I hope I'm there to see it.

There is still a poster advertising for staff by the door of the bar, hopefully they won't get any staff who they will rip off.

Sorry to hear they ripped you off too.

Their other establishments are Hallam News and Bar/Grill which are next to each other across from the train station and the newsagents on Union Street (behind pinstone street). There is also a family connection with Induz on Attercliffe. I suggest you advise people to stay clear and don't let them have any of your hard earned cash.

We have reported the whole lot of them to the Inland Revenue, one day they will go looking for them, I hope I'm there to see it.

There is still a poster advertising for staff by the door of the bar, hopefully they won't get any staff who they will rip off.

Sorry to hear of this. Not surprised they're struggling though. Never seems to be anyone in.

Archived