Ecclesfield 'village'

Hi MH01

I knew Tom and June and know June's daughter The Sportsman was definately closed down in the very early 60's

I have a photo somewhere of Jack and Edgar taken in the Sportsman in 1962 but it is on a slide so I will have to get it transposed and then I will post it for you

would you happen to have any old photos of my infant school being the 1 which has now been bulldozed at the side of the italian/bank so that i can show my daughters, thanks

eyup tonio yes jack & edgar senior are my dads cousins they also had another brother tom who sadly passed away 6 yr ago and a sister june who also sadly passed away last year. tom used to play in the magnificent 7s darts league with my dad they won it with both the white bear and black bull in the late 70s if my memory serves me right. sycamore should know junes daughter, tom-edgar and jacks niece they call her julie she lives on parkside cres now

yes mate i remember julie i think she is the same age as my sister who lives up high green. did she have a brother called malcom. june was a good freind of my mums as well.

would you happen to have any old photos of my infant school being the 1 which has now been bulldozed at the side of the italian/bank so that i can show my daughters, thanks

yes, it would be nice to see photos of that school or my first school, rawsons infants, both wonderfull old buildings that should have had preservation orders on them.

yes mate i remember julie i think she is the same age as my sister who lives up high green. did she have a brother called malcom. june was a good freind of my mums as well.
thats right malcolm, a sister bev and another brother whose name i cant remember it maybe michael. what do they call your mam & dad if you dont mind me asking Edited by mh01

yes, it would be nice to see photos of that school or my first school, rawsons infants, both wonderfull old buildings that should have had preservation orders on them.
unfortunately the infant school was infested with woodrot and no-one wanted the expense to repair it. sheffield council being greedy as per usual decided to rake in the money from developers Edited by mh01

New to tiepin !, Im new to spellin. Tonio, your right about Iris, she keeps me right on lots of things wiv her edukashun. However she did tell one of her grandsons she had a hockey stick. Yes Nan but it will be very old.
hello ken and iris, am i right in thinking this is iris the barber? if so it was iris who gave me my first crew cut in 76 hahaha how is your graham and his family?

i think rawsons had been bulldozed before i was born in 70 or not long after, ive never seen a picture of it

Google Ecclesfield and you will find lots of links of books and pics of Ecclesfield. I have found the slide of your uncles and will post it ASAP