Ecclesfield 'village'

EccBand.jpgG].photobucket.com/albums/cc164/toniosf/img010.jpg[/img]

A couple of pics of Rawsons Infants for you Sycamore.

Jimmy Gee leading ESP around Black Bull corner. I know some of the players and one of the bass players looks very much like Athol Higgins from CSPB.Are you on it?

hi tonio,a belated thanks for the pics of rawsons. i got back to ireland a few days ago after spending 10 days back on home soil. the pic of the band was taken a few years after i had left.but i recognise jimmy gee,dave cawood,david hines and ian hartley.

eyup tonio iv seen some of them faces before, i was once at june & toms house & june got a fair few old photos out & some of those faces were on them i recognised jack & edgar straight away he hasnt changed lol iv got a old friend [sam heywood] who sees jack every friday in southey club, he said jack hasnt changed much down the years aswell. could you fill me in on the rest of the names if you find out plz? the 1 with the arm on his shoulder i think is called dave , i'll show the pic to me mam she'll probably recognise them

hi there can not believe it just lookin first time on this site see picture guy on end dave briggs goes in ball and my wife goin round to his daughters tonite will send pic round she will laugh.he is spit of his son now.

hi there can not believe it just lookin first time on this site see picture guy on end dave briggs goes in ball and my wife goin round to his daughters tonite will send pic round she will laugh.he is spit of his son now.
thats him ol briggsy! its gails your goin to they use to sit with tom senior in the ball at weekends

thats him ol briggsy! its gails your goin to they use to sit with tom senior in the ball at weekends

Yep gayls the one she had a good laugh at seeing dad,there geoff is spit of dave in picture bit of a clone. My cous terry just come past land oppisite post office says its be cleared and flatened and some trees have gone does any boby know whats happening.

hi i used to live in the house in front of the church on high street i think it was 52 high street .I lived next door to a family called singletons they had a lorry business,i can only remember bits cos i was only six when i moved away.i remember going to the infant school on high street around 1975 and being in a class with a teacher called mrs green.i remember having a friend named sheryl.What i remember of the church is going to the brownies and the minister of the church having two red setter dogs.I remember the little path my mum and dad took us down to take us to the park

hi i used to live in the house in front of the church on high street i think it was 52 high street .I lived next door to a family called singletons they had a lorry business,i can only remember bits cos i was only six when i moved away.i remember going to the infant school on high street around 1975 and being in a class with a teacher called mrs green.i remember having a friend named sheryl.What i remember of the church is going to the brownies and the minister of the church having two red setter dogs.I remember the little path my mum and dad took us down to take us to the park
eyup lynda, singletons haulage is still going, i also had mrs green teach me at ecclesfield infants, i can only remember 1 sheryl, she was in my sisters year. would i be right in thinking your 40-41?