Ecclesfield 'village'

I remember Josie, such a great woman, sadly died a couple of years back though. Her mum lives next door but 1 to my nan and her husband used to have the bread van and his 'magic wallet' :D. Still see Dave occasionally at his new job.

I remember Josie, such a great woman, sadly died a couple of years back though. Her mum lives next door but 1 to my nan and her husband used to have the bread van and his 'magic wallet' :D. Still see Dave occasionally at his new job.
i think youve got the wrong josie

breadman daves wife was still alive when i saw her last year

So which one was it that used to be opposite the post office a few years back now though. He was mates with a Barraclough who ran a garage though. He also knows John the garage owner in Ecclesfield.
now youre talkin in riddles:confused:

MH she has died. Not sure how long but she passed away. No there was a garage across from the post office in Ecclesfield across from that pub on the corner. It is just waste ground now. It was near Marishells chippy and also there is a footpath next to it. The owner was called Barraclough.

MH she has died. Not sure how long but she passed away. No there was a garage across from the post office in Ecclesfield across from that pub on the corner. It is just waste ground now. It was near Marishells chippy and also there is a footpath next to it. The owner was called Barraclough.
that garage shut about 12+ year ago, its been wasteland over 10 years