UK Mama - Restaurant/takeaway. Your opinions...

Miss_S_83

While dealing with some other stuff, I was discussing this place with Gordon Ramsay's production team a few weeks ago. They said they'd had floods of people contacting them with similar horror stories about Uk Mama - hoping that they'd be featured on Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

Having eaten there myself - and seen downstairs in the kitchen, I can confirm that it is, without doubt, the most bizarre dining experience I have ever had - and when you've eaten out as much as I have, that's saying something!

The only surprise, to me, is how it manages to stay open. :huh:

Your one of the few people who haven't had a problem there then, but many people have had problems there as you can see on this forum.

One right doesn't cancell out all the wrongs, does it.

I have read the other comments in this thread and obviously realise that people will have different experiences, i have been to some restaurants that have come highly reccomended and not been happy with either food or service. And one right doesnt cancel out anything i was just giving my opinion.

I also know this guy and I'm surprised he is still open too, I'll not say why on a public forum. I've eaten there once and like other posters have said everything tastes the same.

The thing that winds me up the most tho is as an African/caribbean person I have been brought up on some delicious food and this food is not at all authentic and you are not tasting caribbean food at it's finest.

There are No resteraunts in Sheffield serving authentic carribean food however the Earl pub does on a friday, If you want authentic I would suggest trying there.

I also know this guy and I'm surprised he is still open too, I'll not say why on a public forum. I've eaten there once and like other posters have said everything tastes the same.

The thing that winds me up the most tho is as an African/caribbean person I have been brought up on some delicious food and this food is not at all authentic and you are not tasting caribbean food at it's finest.

There are No resteraunts in Sheffield serving authentic carribean food however the Earl pub does on a friday, If you want authentic I would suggest trying there.

do you mean the earl marshell?

Archived