UK Mama - Restaurant/takeaway. Your opinions...

Miss_S_83

I've been twice, the service is awful but the food is ok, not fantastic, just ok.

Had the most horrible ocra in my life there, it was like a bowl of wallpaper paste with green bits in.

isn't okra like wallpaper paste wherever you go yak nasty stuff.

my mate used to work there put it this way, i would never eat from there knowing what i know :hihi::hihi::hihi:

isn't okra like wallpaper paste wherever you go yak nasty stuff.

Is it ? I thought they had done something wrong to it.

I've had ocra in other stuff before and it hasn't been all slimey and vile.

Yeah i used to cook alot of west indian food soup's etc and it is very slimey :gag:

My friend said old food would often be used, ive never eaten there myself so i dont know, i used to eat at the place that was on London Rd, its closed now.

Yeah i used to cook alot of west indian food soup's etc and it is very slimey :gag:

My friend said old food would often be used, ive never eaten there myself so i dont know, i used to eat at the place that was on London Rd, its closed now.

The Mango Tree ? That place was great.

The smaller the okra, the less slimey. The older and bigger they get, the worse they are.

Don't bother trying to get them to deliver, it's a total waste of time, they have to get a taxi to do it and then they want to charge you a tenner extra, and then the food doesn't arrive for 4 hours and when it does it's cold and not what you ordered.

i went some time ago in a big group and it was really really slow and not great when it came ... they did get drums out and it was fun but would never go again.

I might have been in that party! The owner was a lovely friendly bloke, but sadly the service and food were awful.

Archived