Eclectic nights vs. sameold sameold

iffypop

Pick a night at random. You fancy going out. Do you  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a night at random. You fancy going out. Do you

• Give an eclectic(y) night a chance
    • Stick to somewhere where you know what to expect, a strict music style
    • Really does depends on the mood, guvnor.

bloody hell chris that sprained ankle of yours meant you've become some wizardess secretary who loves typing mammoth llyod grossman like answers??? Got ta love ya mate...will you be back in full marathon health by NY or can i get you a care assistant at £9 an hour to push u round in a wheel chair while you shout..."i wan tha one" at random women!

Golden Lady - What does LOL Mean ? I've given you all the information you need for a full and enjoyable life. Eclectic ? ECLECTIC ? ECLECCCCTIC ? Just good music is what i'd say. But then that's a bit arrogant intit ? Call it what you want. I mean that in a nice way. :thumbsup:

As for the one man filter swilling unit that is Coalition - i'm a touch typist son, my fingers dance across the keyboard, I should have been a pianist. But of words. Basic principles of work: faster u type - more time for tea which i've just drank and it was lovely thanks for asking....

My self-inflicted footie injury will be fully heeled by NYE - if not i may need your assistance to rest my ankle on your shoulder while I dj. Could be the start of sumut bootiful....

Have a good xmas - c u NYE !!! Bring yer daughter to the slaughter.

Archived