Working men's clubs

typhoo

Blonde moment!!!!!!

It's not that club just up the road from Arundel is it?

yes thats right.

are you working tonight then. I know my dad will be paying his usual friday night visit to the club tonight.

whats the new steward like? thought the last steward was a great bloke but don't know why he left or was sacked

yes thats right.

are you working tonight then. I know my dad will be paying his usual friday night visit to the club tonight.

whats the new steward like? thought the last steward was a great bloke but don't know why he left or was sacked

I am indeed working tonight - just for a change!

The new steward is great, very fair too. I don't know anything about the previous steward unfortunately, it was a temporary Manager when I started who was in charge. I've heard rumours and the usual gossip but I don't know which is truth it's. Heard he was a good guy though.

he was a good guy. me dad once forgot his wallet one night and he lent me dad £50. There are some really nice people that go in the club, but that organist does my head in. its not as though anybody listens to him, everybody just talks when he is on, its just a total waste of money paying for him

he was a good guy. me dad once forgot his wallet one night and he lent me dad £50. There are some really nice people that go in the club, but that organist does my head in. its not as though anybody listens to him, everybody just talks when he is on, its just a total waste of money paying for him

Sounds like a good guy. The organist granted doesn't get listened to and I think piped music would be better, but it's sort of a tradition in WMCs isn't it to have the organist?

Sounds like a good guy. The organist granted doesn't get listened to and I think piped music would be better, but it's sort of a tradition in WMCs isn't it to have the organist?

as far as i know most clubs have done away with them because they used to help out solo singers doing turns but as now they have backing tracks to sing to, theorganist has died out

I can assure that Wadsley Bridge wmc has not shut down.Completely the opposite ,we are a thriving club renowned for having the best turns in Sheffield Clubland.We have an excellent member base and a turnover just short of a £million,so no we are not closed down

I can assure that Wadsley Bridge wmc has not shut down.Completely the opposite ,we are a thriving club renowned for having the best turns in Sheffield Clubland.We have an excellent member base and a turnover just short of a £million,so no we are not closed down

is it still run by women????

Archived