What's happened to the Arches?

_Ren

yeah i didn't tend to notice that at headcharge either, but...mutoid at zero...its turned into corp on a friday! maybe not as bad, but where did all the nippers come from...i felt old in there.

i was in the toilets and these two girls clad in corp gear (stripey tights/kilt-style mini skirt and dockers) walked past me and said "who's she?"

i mean i might have missed a few outings to zogg but who made them veterans. arhhhh

apologies!

i thought it was a one off too but who knows...

i'm suprised that you felt old _ren i didn't see anyone who i thought to be really young looking, by that i mean under 18 and by taking a wild guess i would say that most people in there were 21+. anyhow it was a good crowd which is what is important once the age requirements are met, i thought it was a wicked night!

yeah overall thought mutoid was ace. and yeah with the young people thing...i do have a habit of picking out three young looking people and blowing it up into the whole club was full of kids ahem...sorry.but there were a few i saw.

aNTAacid..very looking forward to zogg in january yes!

and sorry techno lovers but where's the drum and bass in sheffield????!!

Shush had some great nights at zero and some bloody terrible ones but it did do a lot to change peoples perceptions of zero. Scotty and Adele are 2 of the most supportive people in the Sheffield music scene and they don't get the credit they deserve.

Archived