Anyone know the Underhays or Needhams? Around Woodthorpe and Woodhouse?

bretz101

I used to live near Mick Underhay before he ran the Stumble Inn, see him when i visit home always call in Sherwood to say hello, used to go to Skegg-Vegas with them, sat in the back of Chip's van, those where the days.

PopT, i think that back in the day United had a player called Needham & his nickname was Nudger, so i think anyone with the name Needham was tagged Nudger as i have a mate in his 20's who we call Nudger Needham, he is not from Woodthorpe though.

no i dnt think so

do you know

lisa needham

or

glinn needham

or jill needham

or tracy needham

??

yeah i used to know all the needhams, they live near where i lived on the badger.

used to go to school with lisa, and used to hang around a bit with squeek and glyn at the youthclub

looking for family i might no know?

i know dennis,patrick,glyn & duane needham,all from woodhouse,all mad wednesdayites,and also the nutcase cousin of theirs,antony o,brien,famous all over sheffield for his outrageous claims and porkies.my mate,gypsy steve,tattooed duane a wednesday owl on his head.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived