The Lawns Farm Rivelin Valley

• 5 years later...

Hi Michael

I am a direct desendant of the Thompson family from Rivelin, Levi Thompson was my Great Great Great Grandfather Levi had Ezra who married Hannah who had John who was my Grandfather. if you still interested get in touch please I would love to hear what information you have relating prior to Levi about the family

• 2 years later...
Hi Michael

I am a direct desendant of the Thompson family from Rivelin, Levi Thompson was my Great Great Great Grandfather Levi had Ezra who married Hannah who had John who was my Grandfather. if you still interested get in touch please I would love to hear what information you have relating prior to Levi about the family

Hi I'm a new user to this forum, and trying to trace members of my family, and I believe Ezra was my great grandfather. John Wilfred was my grandfather and Kenneth my father. I would love to hear from you as to which leg of the family you are on.

Regards

Robert Jeremy Thompson

I did a welding job on a. old rover for the youngest brother in the early70s their mother ruled the roost they started tipping on the land on the left hand side to level it off but got stopped by the council, I think you went up the drive opposite the water works to get to the farm.

Hi Robert, I have a great deal of information plus photos of Levi & his Wife.

We have traced the Thompsons back to the 1700's at the Lawns.

If you e-mail me on michael.archer-@tiscali.co.uk I can the send what I have.

You are related to my Cousin Harry Thompson who I did the research for as he now lives in Swindon.

We have visited the Lawns & met the Thompson relative who now lives there.

Regards

Michael John Archer (Sheffield)