Britain's Last Christmas

I can't believe you're not interested in the future of your country!:loopy: You people have to stand up for your selves and tell the powers that be 'You're not going to take this any more.'

Do it while you still can! Happy New Year!

I can't believe you're not interested in the future of your country!:loopy: You people have to stand up for your selves and tell the powers that be 'You're not going to take this any more.'

Do it while you still can! Happy New Year!

Well I work for the Government and I can tell you that you've never had it so good and if you have a problem with that just send me your name and address and I'll arrange for you to be sent on a re-education course in the countryside, North east of Dresden

Well, you are making a living from the system, you would defend it wouldn't you! Keep taking the blue pill and keep taking our taxes!

Yes I will, because I don't actually pay taxes myself you know! Its a perk of the job!

Archived