Dave Azzo Aston?

nortonlees

• 2 weeks later...
I'm trying to track dave down - we did some music together a while ago (he writes songs) and I've lost his contact details.

i used to know an azzo dave astom he lived on intake and used to busk in city center way back when is this the same person he lived on mansfield road went to city school i think he hung around with jarvis cocker i think at some point x a bit strange he was extremely funny great guy dont know his number though sorry

• 4 years later...

Hi Everyone,

Yep, I'm in touch with Dave, if anyone wants to forward their addresses or contact details to me by PM, I'll pass them on to him. Obviously I'm not gonna give his details out to everyone until I've contacted him.Also, if you could just include details of who you are and how you know him,

Cheers.

me too, i used to hang around with him in town with Jools the dwarf, and before then i used to know him from the youth club at City school, he used to take in his keyboard lol

That Jools was a real card and David was a one-off.He had a surprisingly calm brother called Robert.I would say that DFavid was far more idosyncratic than JCocker who seemed quite conformist by comparison.

That Jools was a real card and David was a one-off.He had a surprisingly calm brother called Robert.I would say that DFavid was far more idosyncratic than JCocker who seemed quite conformist by comparison.

heres me, jools, and moses on the fountain back int he day

Archived